Thousands of demonstrators have taken to the streets of Tunis for an anti-terror march.
Chanting “Tunisia is free! Terrorism out!” they marched to the Bardo Museum, the scene of an attack in which 21 tourists and a Tunisian died.
French President Francois Hollande and other world leaders attended a ceremony at the museum.
Hours earlier, Tunisian authorities said that they had killed one of the prime suspects in the attack.
Gunmen stormed the museum in Tunis on 18 March. British, Japanese, French, Italian and Colombian tourists were among the dead.
On Sunday, President Hollande announced that Huguette Dupeu, a Frenchwoman injured in the attack, had died from her wounds.
As well as the French leader, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and other foreign dignitaries attended a ceremony at the museum where a stone tablet was dedicated to the memory of the attack victims.
“We have shown we are a democratic people, Tunisians are moderate, and there is no room for terrorists here,” demonstrator Kamel Saad told Reuters.
Attack suspect killed
Hours before the march, Tunisian authorities claimed to have killed the alleged leader of the attack, Lokman Abu Sakhra.
He was one of nine armed militants killed in a raid on Saturday, the government says.
A spokesman described him as one of Tunisia’s “most dangerous terrorists”.
Security officials allege that the militants were members of the Okba Ibn Nafaa Brigade, a jihadist group that has previously claimed deadly attacks against security forces in the country.
A spokesman for the Tunisian prime minister told the BBC that Sakhra, an Algerian citizen, was killed by security forces in the western region of Gafsa.
In the past week, authorities claim to have arrested dozens of people they suspected of links to the museum attack.