The final five bodies of British victims killed in the Tunisia beach attack will be flown back to the UK later.
A coroner will also continue to open inquests into the deaths of those murdered in the assault, which left 30 Britons among 38 dead.
On Friday, a minute’s silence was held across the UK to remember the victims.
Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid also said the slow response of police to the attack had been a major problem.
An RAF plane carrying the bodies of the final five Britons is expected to arrive at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire on Saturday afternoon.
Their coffins will be loaded on to hearses and travel in convoy to West London Coroner’s Court in Fulham, where inquests into their deaths will be held.
The first inquests were opened on Friday. During one of the hearings, the coroner heard Stephen Mellor from Bodmin, Cornwall, was killed by gunshot wounds to the chest and abdomen as he shielded his wife Cheryl.
Post-mortem examinations will be carried out before the bodies are released to their families.
Among the three Irish citizens killed in the attack were Larry and Martina Hayes, who were buried in Athlone on Friday – which was the 30th birthday of their only daughter, Sinead.
Other victims included two Germans, one Belgian, one Portuguese and one Russian national.
Also on Friday, the Queen and Prime Minister David Cameron joined the minute’s silence, along with the families of the dead.
Tourists and Tunisians gathered at the scene of the attack in Sousse, where they linked arms to observe the pause.
Tunisian PM Mr Essid also took part in the commemorations there and said he was deeply sorry for the attack.
Reports have suggested the assault took place over almost 35 minutes, and that the gunman was able to return to kill some of the wounded before the police arrived.
“The time of the reaction – this is the problem,” Mr Essid told the BBC’s Richard Galpin.
“We feel really sorry about what happened,” he said. “They were our guests. They came to spend their vacation with us, but what happened is a horror, unacceptable.”
Tunisian authorities have identified 28-year-old Tunisian student Seifeddine Rezgui as the gunman who carried out the attack.
They are also holding eight suspects in custody on suspicion of being directly linked to the attack, which jihadist group Islamic State has claimed. Four others who were held have been released.
Scotland Yard has previously said its investigation into the attack is likely to be one of the largest counter-terrorism deployments since the London 7/7 bombings in 2005, which killed 52.